Expat Teaching Recruitment focuses on the recruitment of well qualified teachers and trainers for placement with top international companies and schools around the globe. As a full service recruitment agency that puts an emphasis on the screening process, Expat Teaching Recruitment uses the following procedure to guarantee professional candidates of the highest quality:
- Browse currently listed candidates in ETR database.
- Advertise in local and national newspapers, online sources, and specialized journals to provide extensive candidate pool.
- Post job vacancies on Expat Teaching Recruitment company website.
- Alert Expat Teaching users to job vacancies via Recruitment Opportunities Newsletter.
- First round quality assurance application screening from all sources.
- Interview qualified candidates.
- Follow up reference checks for promising candidates.
- Arrange client-candidate telephone interview or VCI.
- Facilitate contract signing and necessary paper work to ensure smooth candidate transition.
- Provide overview of responsibilities, expectations, and cultural awareness orientation.
- Help to facilitate travel itinerary and confirm candidate arrival to site.
If you have any questions about our recruitment process or how we can help you in filling your staff requirements, we encourage you to contact us at