Expat Teaching Recruitment focuses on the recruitment of well qualified teachers and trainers for placement with top international companies and schools around the globe. As a full service recruitment agency that puts an emphasis on the screening process, Expat Teaching Recruitment uses the following procedure to guarantee professional candidates of the highest quality:
- Browse currently listed candidates in ETR database.
- Advertise in local and national newspapers, online sources, and specialized journals to provide extensive candidate pool.
- Post job vacancies on Expat Teaching Recruitment company website.
- Alert Expat Teaching users to job vacancies via Recruitment Opportunities Newsletter.
- First round quality assurance application screening from all sources.
- Interview qualified candidates.
- Follow up reference checks for promising candidates.
- Arrange client-candidate telephone interview or VCI.
- Facilitate contract signing and necessary paper work to ensure smooth candidate transition.
- Provide overview of responsibilities, expectations, and cultural awareness orientation.
- Help to facilitate travel itinerary and confirm candidate arrival to site.