Expat Teaching Recruitment is seeking qualified Nursery / Early Years Teachers for a great opportunity to work in Doha, Qatar. Our client is a reputable Nursery School that has been in operation since 2006 and are seeking suitable teachers to join their staff in August 2015.Job Ref #: 2004
– Providing a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents and visitors, including a regularly updated educational and informative Parent Board
– Creating fun innovative and engaging age-appropriate lesson plans that reflect Little Academy’s curriculum and bi weekly themes
– Assisting and supervising children during all activities, plus counseling children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques
– Ensuring that the appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained
– Communicating with parents in a friendly and effective manner, including greeting them by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive feedback and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings – Maintaining open and effective communication with the managerAvailable Package:Provided accommodation Provided health insuranceAnnual return tickets to home countryFull work visa provided by employerCompetitive tax free salaryCandidate Requirements:Qualified Preschool Teacher with degree in Early Childhood EducationMinimum 2 years teaching experienceNative English speaking To Apply:Interested candidates are invited to submit their application through the Expat Teaching website via the Apply button below. Please include the job reference number (2004) to ensure your application is reviewed in a timely manner. We look forward to receiving your application.